Why choose us for Cloud Solutions?
5 great reasons why businesses in Athens and across the country outsource their IT support to us:
- We know why we’re here. Computer issues can be so frustrating! We want all of our clients and their employees to understand our core value in having technical support. To be useful and effective when requested. We know how positive the impact we can have on your business is when we are partners in your business and we can effectively solve any problems that we face.
- We offer a guaranteed refund. We are so confident that we will impress you, with our repair process and amazing technical support, that we guarantee in writing that we will refund 100% of the money you paid us for the service within the first 30 days of our contract. As of course, with the agreement of both parties if a contract is reached. None of our competitors offer this.
- We specialize in working with big companies and growing your own. This means that we understand the incredibly hectic and stressful work schedule and why it is crucial to remove the obstacles, frustrations and technical problems that will keep you productive. We understand your desire to eliminate waste, extra steps, disparities and additional maintenance costs. We also have technical support available 24/7/365, as we know you are not working on a regular 08: 00-15: 00 day.This can help you maintain the freedom to work remotely while making sure you meet data security and backup standards.
- We support On-Premise and Multilocation Cloud solutions. Some IT companies will not offer or recommend cheaper cloud solutions because they can do it with less money. Our philosophy is and always has been to offer what is best for the customer, not for us. This is how we keep so many customers in the long run. Our job is to determine your choices, educate you on the advantages and disadvantages of each, and guide you to the best solution for you.
- Absolute security of your data. The multiple servers in our company and beyond, guarantee the absolute security of your data. The anonymity of your data is guaranteed by our company, no one has access except you.
The only access we have is purely for maintaining and checking your data security. Due to multiple safety nets it is a deterrent for anyone to access your data.
” Not only does cloud services promote collaboration, but it also means being able to access critical data from anywhere”
Why a cloud based infrastructure?
A cloud-based infrastructure allows you and your employees to share, process and publish documents in a unified system, improve communication, email, increase marketing capabilities, and enhance your day-to-day business processes.
Getting information to and from the cloud has never been easier or more accessible.
Because these services are hosted by Storebyte specialists, you should never worry about the management, maintenance or equipment that keeps them running smoothly. A cloud based infrastructure based on your business can be easily adapted to your specific business needs and is cost effective.
Better yet, using a cloud based infrastructure means that even in the event of a crash, you can still access critical files from anywhere.
- Secure critical files
- Increased efficiency
- Business continuity
- Improve communication
- Never worry about management, maintenance or equipment.